YouTube Growth Machine
Limited Time Offer
Accelerate your YouTube growth today
Grow Your YouTube Channel
Learn how to make YouTube videos that hold viewers attention and grow your channel.
Music Creator & Artist Focused
Unlike other YouTube courses, this one is specifically designed for music creators.
Promote Your Music Videos
Learn how to use YouTube ads to promote your music videos and retarget your audience.
Do you ever look at YouTube channels with tens of thousands of subscribers and millions of views, and wonder how they did it?
Just a few years ago, that was me too. It was 2017 and I had already uploadedhundredsof YouTube videos, but my channel growth had flatlined and I was getting frustrated.
Thats when I decided to start uploading videos weekly and really commit to growing my channel. At the time I still had no idea what I was doing and in hindsight I made so many mistakes...
Month by month my videos improved, but the big secret was figuring out my target audience and value proposition.
That chart above shows views over time. You can see a massive increase in growth around 2018, and then another massive increase in 2020. Why did this happen?
- I committed to understanding my target audience and the value my channel provides to them
- I learned the importance of thumbnails and titles for video performance
- I learned what the YouTube algorithm cares about (watch time), and figured out how to give it exactly what it wants
YouTube is the best video platform in the world, and I want to teach you how I grew my channel so you can do the same for yours.
Not only that, but this course focuses specifically on how music creators can grow on YouTube. Every other YouTube course i've seen online is for 'everyone'. While you could apply these techniques to any type of channel, music creators are my people and this course was designed with youin mind.
You can use this method to get onto the YouTube parter program and start making money from your YouTube videos. When you do that you can also apply for an Official Artist Channel which will link your music releases to your YouTube channel.
Get Views AND Subscribers
Keep Them Watching
Here's what you'll learn in YouTube Growth Machine
- How to figure out your target audience, and the value proposition your channel provides.
- How the YouTube algorithm works, and how to make videos that leverage it
- The exact equipment and software I use to make my videos
- How to use your YouTube analytics to constantly improve your
You'll also learn all of this...
- How to show your music videos directly to people who like artists similar to your music
- How to put your music videos directly on specific YouTube channels and videos by similar artists
- How to optimize your YouTube ads for engagement metrics (like subscribers), not just views
- How to retarget fans that have already shown a strong interest in your channel
- Detailed step-by-step video tutorials
- Access to a private community group to ask questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need any experience?
Nope! I assume you know nothing about YouTube or Google ads in this course. The only thing you really need are videos.
Will this make me famous? Can you promise me X amount of streams?
I wish I could promise that, but no. In this course I show you everything I did organically to grow my YouTube channel to 55,000 subscribers, and how to run YouTube ads to promote your music videos.
What I can promise is that i'll equip you with the tools you need to succeed. At that point it's up to your own work ethic and consistency.
Is this for me?
Yes! But maybe not. In a way this is two courses in one. One covering the organic side of YouTube and the other covering the ad side of YouTube. I think this will be useful to pretty much any music artist but if you have no interest in uploading videos or releasing music videos, it may not be for you.
How much money should I spend in ads?
With YouTube ads (Google Ads) you can pretty much spend as much or as little as you want. $50 in ad spend will pretty much do 10 times less views than $500 in ad spend.
Throwing just $100 or so at a music video can be a nice push to promote the video and grow your channel.